Celebrate A Local Charcuterie Maker
Easy Pizza Night At Home with Our Improved Pizza Kits
We've revamped our pizza kits and we think you're really going to like them.
Looking for baking instructions for your pizza? We've got your covered.
We are still offering a discount on online orders for delivery, shipping or pick-up. Use the code 'shoplocal' at checkout for 5% of your order.
Support Cheesemakers with a Victory Cheese Box
Pre-Order Babette's Pastries!Starting Friday May 29th, we will be receiving deliveries of Babette's breads every Friday and Sunday.
Know you can stock up for the weekend or enjoy Sunday dinners with the best bread in town. Thanks to your many requests, we will also be offering a limited selection of their pastries too!
We are now accepting preorders for their bread, pastries and pizza dough online HERE. A limited selection of bread will also be available in store Friday-Monday for walk-ins but we recommend ordering in advance for the best selection.
What's a pastry assortment? Think croissants, cheese danishes, cinnamon knots, croque monsieurs and more. We are so excited to have the best bread and pastries in Colorado available in Denver in our shop!
The Good Jar: The Ingredient Your Bloody Mary is Missing
You've put pickles with your Bloody Mary and charcuterie or cheese boards, but what about dilly beans or pickled asparagus? Well, it's time to try it! Sourcing produce from local farmers has always been one of the main priorities for Colorado-based company, The Good Jar. They love supporting local farms, large and small, which helps shrink the carbon footprint of our company while remaining economical. Depending on the product, 60 to 100 percent of The Good Jar’s produce is locally sourced from our great state. Be sure to check out their items in our shop and more relishes and pickles on their site here.
As a retail outlet in the food world, we are so lucky that we are able to remain open and serve you. We are also fortunate that we get to support small producers by selling their items in our shops.
- Shop Staff
- Tags: The good jar
Dinner is Served: Spring Gnocchi Meal Kit
Ask and you shall receive. We had a customer this past weekend ask for more recipes, so we came up with this spring gnocchi dish and decided to turn it into a meal kit. Now you can simply order the kit and we will grab all the items for you and have your dinner ingredients ready for you to pick up. This dish is the perfect mix of cozy, filling flavors with bright pops of spring mixed in.
Peas, lemon, a creamy cheese sauce, sharp pecorino and optional speck makes this frozen gnocchi anything but ordinary. Click HERE to order a meal kit and check out the recipe below.
Be sure to use the code "SHOPLOCAL" for 5% off of your order and we will donate 10% to local charities supporting the food industry.
- Nuovo Gnocchi
- Oil (not included in the meal kit)
- Frozen peas
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Auricchio Crema al Parmigiano Reggiano
- Pecorino Romano Fulvi
- Salt and pepper, to taste (not included in the meal kit)
- Speck, optional
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions and reserve about 1 cup of pasta water. Once cooked, toss with oil and set aside.
- If using speck, fry speck until done. Remove from pan, chop and set aside.
- Add garlic to the pan with the bacon fat (or add oil to a new pan) and cook over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in peas, zest from the lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, or until peas are warm.
- Stir in Auricchio cheese and thin to desired consistency with reserved pasta water.
- Once the sauce is combined, toss with gnocchi and speck, if using.
- Serve the gnocchi with a squeeze of lemon juice, black pepper and a grating of pecorino.