ST. KILIAN'S ORDERING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
Retail Store Hours for In-store Pickup
Sunday (June-September) 9:30am-5pm
Sunday (June-September) 9:30am-5pm
Online vs In-store Purchases
We're excited to offer a large assortment from our retail store online for ordering. Please keep in mind that we are primarily a specialty retail store and while we do our best to accurately represent all of our products online, nothing can replace the service of our expert cheesemongers in person. We encourage you to contact us directly if you cannot find what you're looking for or have any questions about our product offerings. Here's a couple of things to keep in mind when ordering online
- Most of our products like cheese and charcuterie are cut by hand after you have placed an order, therefore weights and quantities are estimates and may vary within a small range.
- We make an effort to stock the best available cheese & charcuterie available to us, but cheeses change and can even vary by season, so in some cases we may make slight changes to our assortment. Some cheese are branded by a specific manufacturer but other styles we may list types like English Clothbound Cheddar or Gruyere and pick our favorite for you. Please let us know if you have a specific request and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We may substitute with a similar item if your choice isn't available, for example, if our favorite French Savoie raclette isn't available, we might substitute with one from the Swiss Apls, or If the Levoni 24 month Prosciutto San Danielle isn't available, we might bring in an Artisan 24 month Prosciutto di Parma. If your items requires a more significant change we will contact you first before completing your order.
- We offer a larger selection in our store then we are able to represent online and we have access even more items via special orders with our select vendors. If you are looking for something that you are unable to find on our site, feel free to contact us directly to see if we can help.
- Pricing - We do our best to maintain the same pricing online as we offer in our retail store, but in certain cases you may find items have different price structures
- Many of our products are perishable and we want them to arrive to you in the very best condition, for that reason we do not offer all of products for all types of sales. Please see below for more detail about our options for pickup, delivery and shipping.
Pickup / Delivery / Shipping Options
We offer three options for online ordering — in-store pick-up, local delivery or direct shipping. You can see pricing and select options at our shopping cart page pictured below.
IN-STORE PICK-UP (FREE)
If you normally shop in our store, you now have the option to place an order in advance, let us know when you need it, and we'll have it ready for you to pick up when you arrive.
LOCAL DELIVERY ($0-$16)
We have partnered with a local service to offer delivery to your door in the neighboring areas. Select local delivery at checkout and enter your zip code to see exact pricing and eligibility, or check out the map below for our delivery area.
Order before 1 p.m. each day to receive your local, same-day delivery between 3 - 6 p.m or schedule delivery for a future date at your convenience.
This service ranges between $10-$16. Orders over $50 receive 50% off delivery and orders over $100 are delivered free of charge.
STANDARD SHIPPING (BASED ON ACTUAL CARRIER RATES)
We now offer shipping on the majority of our in-store products, we utilize both UPS and USPS for most services and you can see our prices and options at checkout.
Since many of our products are perishable we package orders in temperature controlled boxes and may require expedited shipping services, and cannot ship certain highly perishable items like raw meats and meal kits, to ensure product quality. If you place an perishable later in the week we may hold your order until Monday to ensure you shipment doesn't sit over a long weekend in a truck or warehouse.
- Ground Shipping Service - You may use lower cost ground services for non perishable shipments and shipments within a 1 day service window (Colorado addresses)
- 2 Day Air Services - Our most common shipping method allows us to pack your order in a temperature controlled package and ship to you in the continental US, for the most reasonable price. 2 day shipping is available Monday-Wednesday. Packaging and ice packs are included in shipping costs
- Overnight Delivery - The safest option for shipping perishable items and to guarantee onetime deliveries, available Monday-Friday. Packaging and ice packs are included in pricing at checkout.