Time is running out for holiday shipping, please see below for our guidelines or contact us directly if you have any questions.
If the recipient is in the Denver area we also have pickup and delivery options which can be scheduled for a specific day and time window. This is also a great option for perishable gifts and to avoid holiday shipping delays.
Below are our cutoffs for Christmas delivery (12/24), we recommend using UPS for the most reliable shipping service and cannot guarantee delivery on USPS shipments.
Order by dates for 12/24 Delivery
UPS Ground. 12/19
UPS 3 Day Select 12/20
UPS 2 Day Air 12/21
UPS Next Day Air 12/22
Local Delivery 12/23
- Most of our products like cheese and charcuterie are cut by hand after you have placed an order, therefore weights and quantities are estimates and may vary within a small range.
- We make an effort to stock the best available cheese & charcuterie available to us, but cheeses change and can even vary by season, so in some cases we may make slight changes to our assortment. Some cheese are branded by a specific manufacturer but other styles we may list types like English Clothbound Cheddar or Gruyere and pick our favorite for you. Please let us know if you have a specific request and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We may substitute with a similar item if your choice isn't available, for example, if our favorite French Savoie raclette isn't available, we might substitute with one from the Swiss Alps, or If the Levoni 24 month Prosciutto San Danielle isn't available, we might bring in an Artisan 24 month Prosciutto di Parma. If your items requires a more significant change we will contact you first before completing your order.
- We offer a larger selection in our store then we are able to represent online and we have access even more items via special orders with our select vendors. If you are looking for something that you are unable to find on our site, feel free to contact us directly to see if we can help.
- Pricing - We do our best to maintain the same pricing online as we offer in our retail store, but in certain cases you may find items have different price structures
- Many of our products are perishable and we want them to arrive to you in the very best condition, for that reason we do not offer all of products for all types of sales. Please see below for more detail about our options for pickup, delivery and shipping.
- Ground Shipping Service - You may use lower cost ground services for non perishable shipments and shipments within a 1 day service window (Colorado addresses)
- 2 Day Air Services - Our most common shipping method allows us to pack your order in a temperature controlled package and ship to you in the continental US, for the most reasonable price. 2 day shipping is available Monday-Wednesday. Packaging and ice packs are included in shipping costs.
- Overnight Delivery - The safest option for shipping perishable items and to guarantee onetime deliveries, available Monday-Friday. Packaging and ice packs are included in pricing at checkout.
Please Note recently we have seen significant delays in shipping services especially from the USPS, priority mail does not include guaranteed delivery and we recommend using UPS for all perishable items. If you have any questions about shipping please contact us and we are happy to advise you and schedule your shipping.