Pierogis: The Weeknight Hack We All Need
Handmade pierogi are the weeknight meal we all need.
Made in Colorado, these pierogi come in a handful of delicious flavors. Grab a pack in the shop and check out our favorite ways to turn them into a meal with delicious flavor combos.
|French Onion Pierogis|
|Made specifically for our shop, this comforting flavor is made with our favorite melting cheese, Scharfe Maxx, and caramelized onions. It's French onion soup in dumpling form.
Try floating these in soup or pan frying and and adding some beef demi-glace for a quick and delicious meal.
Meal Kit: Ultimate Wagyu Burger DinnerSometimes you just want a great burger and we have you covered. Grab one of our Ultimate Burger Kits, fire up the grill and the best burger in town is in your backyard!
Meal Kit: Sausage & Porcini Pasta Dinner
Figuring out what to make for dinner after a long day at work feels daunting. We know.
To help with the daily question, "What's for dinner?", we have meal kits. These are our go-to meals we take home from the shop with us when we need a quick and delicious dinner on the table. They're easy recipe ideas and all the ingredients can be found at St. Kilian's.
Pop in or order a kit online for pick-up. This pasta meal is hearty, flavorful and a real crowd-pleaser. Plus, the leftovers are awesome.
Sausage & Porcini Pasta
Cook time: About 25 minutes
• 1 package Truccioli Pasta
• 1-2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 package Sweet Italian Sausage from Carmine Lonardo's
• 1 jar Tomato Porcini Sugo by Casina Rossa
• Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated to taste
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Fill a large pot with well-salted water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add in truccioli pasta and cook for 10 to 14 minutes, or until al dente. Strain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, remove sausage from casing and slice. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Sear sausage for a few minutes, until browned.
4. Add in porcini pasta sauce and cook with the sausage until heated through, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, according to taste.
5. Divide pasta between serving bowls and top with sausage and sauce mixture.
6. Finally, garnish with freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese. Enjoy!