Shop the Good Food Awards
The Good Food Awards just took place at the end of January and once again celebrated over 2,000 producers from across the country who have created delicious and sustainable edible works of art. We love this organization and have been collaborating with them for the past 2 years to help support the great work they do and the wonderful producers that take part in the organization. This year we did some recruiting to get local producers more involved so we're extra proud to see the number of finalists from Colorado, and we are excited to carry a few of the nominees and winners in our shop. Coming from near or far, here are a few of the tasty and authentic Good Food participants we have on hand:
- Bee Squared's Whiskey Barrel Aged Honey: Made in Colorado, it's perfect in cocktails or drizzle over waffles.
- On Tap Kitchen Pretzels: Handmade with local sunflower oil and organic flour, they're perfect with Colorado craft beer.
- Casella's Prosciutto: This prosciutto is made with heritage-breed pork and following all of the Italian traditions, but crafted here in the USA.
- Old Time Roustabout India Pale Alegar: Roustabout is a tasty India Pale Ale vinegar made from Odell Brewing's first rendition of the India Pale Ale. Use it as a marinade, dressing or sauce.
- Il Porcellino Salumi: Made in Basalt, this is one of our go-to salami makers to add to a sandwich or cheese board.
- Cultura Chocolate 70% Whiskey and Nibs: Dark chocolate infused with Deerhammer's single malt whiskey and garnished with whiskey-soaked cacao nibs.
- Tags: good food
- Shop Staff