Don't Wait for Tuesday to Make These Tacos
We have a new item in the shop and we're in LOVE.
Made in Colorado, these blue corn tortillas from Bolder Chips are here to change up your taco game. The owners work with the Ute Mountain Ute Tribe at the base of the legendary Sleeping Ute Mountain to source their corn exclusively from their land. Honoring the centuries old tradition, they use a mill fitted with volcanic plates to grind the corn into a wet masa which is then pressed into tortillas. The circles are partially cooked, so that you can finish them up at home for a super fresh taste. They make some seriously good tacos.
To celebrate this new item, we are dishing out our tried and true carne adovado taco recipe. Check it out HERE.
Want some out-of-the-box taco ideas? We've got 'em! Here are a few of our favorite taco combos:
- Secret Aardvark jerk chicken thighs with cabbage slaw
- Grilled fish with chermoula, baby spinach and ricotta salata
- Harissa lamb with yogurt sauce
- Pan roasted mushrooms and super greens with Halloumi cheese Green Belly sauce
- Tags: colorado proud tacos tortillas
- Shop Staff